...the world's smallest violin
[html]
Kort!

If she had not smiled when she had spoken, Haku's hackles would have rose and and his eyes would have turned black. Did they never see anything good in his deeds, in what he did? Haku's eyebrows furrowed slightly, and his face darkened slightly. He was quite sure that was what they all though. Mew said what she felt, and he knew the other members would probably feel somewhat the same. They did not understand. They did not want to understand. "I'd rather have them here where there's food and shelter than alone in the wilderness. I want them to be safe and live, and that goes before pride and honor." Would these words change anything? Mew never judged him heavily, so perhaps she would be able to understand why he had done this? Deuce had been alone with her two children. Although the male was grown, it was not easy to survive with a small child and no pack.

His focus went to the instrument again. A violin, was it? He felt bad for her, because he instantly knew he would never touch it. He would receive it and put it away. It was sad, but it was just his nature. Mew could of course not know about this, so he placed a brighter expression on his face, eyeing the thing eagerly. "A violin? I like the name of it at least." He moved a few steps closer towards his sister. "Show me, sister."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread