...the world's smallest violin
[html]
Eg foretrekke britisk! 500+

Deuce was not a subject he enjoyed discussing. He was drowning in his own problems because he had swung around too much with his member. Haku could be complicated and hard to understand, but in return his more primal parts were very simple. The woman nodded at his words. Why in the world did she believe he would ever have any use of such a silly object. It was beautiful in its own way, but the Lilium did not appreciate that kind of beauty. His sense of beauty included those things that others could not agree upon. His personality was way too twisted, beyond the point of no return. He slightly grimaced as he drew closer to take a look on the thin strings that had created the sound when she had moved the tree stick thing across them. The brute was almost certain that he would make them snap if he touched the instrument. Intentional or not, he was certain. His eyebrows were raised when she revealed that the instrument could produce up to perhaps forty different tones. That was sick enough, and why the fuck would he want to play music. The simplistic meaning of the gift was what mattered most though. Even though he had no use for it, the gift’s value did hold some importance to the cocoa male. He scratched his side absently, raising his baby blue eyes to the being he had known longest in his life. She would never let him down. Not ever.

”Uhm, that’s quite impressive, because it looks like a pretty simplistic thing, really, yet.. still complicated.” He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should ask if he could hold the violin. What good would it do, he would never try to make music or any other kinds of sounds with it. He did not want to. ”I don’t think I should try it yet.. certainly not when you’re around, I would only embarrass myself.” Good, that could possibly fool her into believing he actually would investigate the object once she had taken her leave. It would not happen, but he did not want her to know how useless her gift was to him. A thought hit him. ”Mew, do you want to see the children? Conor and Emwe Soul. I think they may be awake, though their mother is sleeping and I’m quite sure she will not wake up. I can go get them for you if you want.” Yes, show off the ugly rats. Well, that could work, and he wanted his sister to meet his children. She was their aunt, and had every right to see the newest family members. His sons were also the first puppies to be born into Dahlia de Mai, and they were a shining symbol of the pack’s health. He flashed a warm smile in her direction, adding a somewhat proud expression. Truth be told, he did not care half as much as he should, but he tried well enough. There was always the choice of pretending.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread