watch me as I fly away
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Catherine was hunting. She has been stalking the huge, male elk for a while, waiting for the right time to attack. She was standing in a large, but high branch in a dead tree near them. She was watching it with bright green eyes easily, the full moon shinning through the tree's leaves. It was eating, its herd around it. There was plenty of them there, but she was sure of herself enough to get the biggest. Her hunger begged for it. Her rustic bow and arrow was aimmed to its round chest, right where theheart should be. She pushed the arrow and let it go. The air blowed with a sharp noise in her ears, until the elk stood in two legs and falled down with a loud thud sound. The rest of the herd runned away, but Catherine didn't care. She swang from branch to branch quickly and reached the ground with nearly no sound. Running toward it, she grinned. Finally, something to eat.

She sat beside it and begun eating. She was way too hungry to care about making a fire and cook it, though she had the acessories to. She heard something float and land in her pray's head. It was Seymour, her peregrine falcon. If it wsn't for him, she would never get this meal. Of course she was going to share, so she didn't bother let him bite the elk's neck at will. Eating there, she wasn't paying much attention around her. If someone appears, she wouldn't notice at all, unless it was in her front. She didn't expected someone to appear. There was no smoke to call anyone's attention, and, when someone smell it, she would have finished already. It was very dark now, the moon hidden behind a cloud. Once again, it didn't bug her, and she returned to her food.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread