watch me as I fly away
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I have no idea why I didn't reply sooner.

Somehow he was still a child inside, even if he denied it so badly. The moment meat and bone was flicked his way, his eyes grew a thousand times and stared at it as if it was some sort of lifeline, like a buoy in the middle of a sea. There was a quick, cautious glance up at her before he started tearing the damn thing up like a starving coyote--of which he was half, anyway--making some obnoxious amount of noise in the process. Goodness, it was delicious! Such flavor, such tenderness--surely this stranger was a great huntress, one of the greatest he'd ever met for having brought down such delicacy!

His starving behavior mellowed very suddenly when her question arose. Gaël grew serious, frowning and taking a moment to swallow the mouthful of deliciousness before even collecting his thoughts to answer. There was a moment of hesitation, a clearing of his throat, and a forged confidence. Strange, how hard it was to be confident and upfront when your stomach was growling so demandingly! "I'm lookin' for my dad. I don't know where he lives but he's covered in scars. One big one over his eye, dere." He squinted his left eye shut and held a claw down over it vertically, matching it only with the darkest scowl he could actually manage. Still in this position, he continued. "You seen him?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread