night to your day
[html]<style type="text/css">.febglovestemp b {color:#5d564d;} .oneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#5d564d;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #b3b8bd; color:#626f7c; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.0em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:11em; text-align:justify;">

The distant sound of a bird call reverberated through the trees. Glancing back the way she came, seeing as her massive paw prints left before were slowly and surely disappearing from the pour of flurries, the Craven contemplated on turning back and starting over down a new path. Looking forward again, everything around her seemed more of the same. Wouldn't hurt to, right? Shit, I don't even know anymore...

Hearing a thumping sound behind her, she felt the whoosh of air as the assailant from the trees landed behind her. Adrenaline like electricity shot a lethal dose through her veins, sending all senses into a frenzy at the same time, and Caliber couldn't help but admit a choked gasp. Living the life of a loner, this was one part of it that was a necessity and at the same time an annoyance: always keeping your eyes behind your back, for you never knew when someone or something would make an appearance, or an assault. Guess this place didn't seem so deathly abandoned after all. That in itself could be an assurance, but not really. Company that just "dropped in" was always a fifty/fifty encounter for the better or worse.

Spinning on the edge of her paws, fresh snow kicked up around her, her lip curled up at the ready to flash her fangs. A snarl curled in her throat, striking a defensive pose as she fully spun around, ready to take on whatever it was. Muscles tensed, the heat from her lungs steaming from her gaping jaws, her liquid metal gaze piercing and bright. Focused. Tense. Ready for anything. Silver eyes were met with a figure that was rather colorful, with unique patterns, hair that was like fire, eyes that were like emeralds, definitely something that stood out within the white of the area. To Caliber, it seemed as if this pretty female really didn't belong in a cold environment such as this one, more like one that should be tropical, or one where her patterns blended in well with a background.

A soothing voice escaped the femme, calling herself Catherine, and stating that she just "dropped in" to say hello. Taking a moment to breathe, Caliber laughed lightly. Time began to slow down a little for her, it was alright. Although a guard would be initially kept, she could already feel herself calming down from her natural high. "God, you really gave me a scare for a second! Thank the heavens." Caliber said with reassurance in a serious tone. "Well Catherine, nearly had my tail scared off, sore from traveling aimlessly to nowhere, haven't eaten for what seems like weeks now, and been pretty anti-social for I don't even know how long. So, how have you been?" One might think Caliber was being a smart-ass, but far from; there was amusement laced in her voice. Hey, she could only be honest, right? "My name is Caliber, by the way." A small smile spread across the plane of her ivory and ebony jaws. Indeed, it was a long time since there was any interaction from anyone else that Caliber almost began to get a feeling of awkwardness mulling deep inside her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread