night to your day
[html]<style type="text/css">.febglovestemp b {color:#5d564d;} .oneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#5d564d;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #b3b8bd; color:#626f7c; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.0em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:11em; text-align:justify;">

Feeling the present situation transition into smooth icebreaking, Catherine seemed very cordial, polite, and considerate. It was a nice reassurance that warmed the Craven’s soul, for the fact that pleasant company whilst out on your own was near nil. Just as appreciative of Catherine’s honesty, Caliber tuned in a fine ebony ear to hear what her life consisted of currently. The news of scarce prey and the spiraling number of food was information that sparked a mild frown on the edge of her jaws. Times are tough all around it seems... To add to that thought, she shook her head in pity. “I understand what you mean, I’m sorry to hear that these parts are just as abandoned as others. At least you are doing the smart thing on conserving energy; you never know when the cold of winter could get the upper paw on you.” Offering a meek nod, at least spring solstice was well on its way in a couple of weeks, and perhaps then things could turn around. The hard part currently was just sticking it out.

“AniWaya.” Caliber immediately repeated the word, as if tasting it on her jowls. Sounded like a name of a very culture rich territory. Never heard of it before, but was delighted to hear that at least her travels led her waltzing into a close territory. Bringing attention upon the crimson haired Catherine again, the Secui flicked her tail and offered a larger smile. “And it’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Catherine. More so to know that there’s company out here somewhere in this vast wilderness.” She lightly laughed. Descending from the heavens landed a colorful fowl, watching as it perched upon Catherine’s shoulder. It was interesting how some had kept pets for themselves, and thought about eventually having one of her own one day. “And greetings to you as well, Seymour.” Caliber acknowledged.

Now, down to serious business. Caliber understood that Catherine was only doing her duty, and nodded in understanding. Taking a deep breath that emitted a large cloud from her nose, she collected her thoughts for a moment before explaining her long and perilous journey to this point thus far. “You can say I’m looking for some to run with. I’ve been out on my own for awhile now. I guess you can say I left to find my road of self-discovery, but… it hasn’t felt like it’s been so promising.” A pause. “I wasn’t a Luperci Verti two years ago, and ever since… I’ve been trying to... cope.” Cringing slightly, she didn’t want to make Catherine think that she had a problem with herself or anything, but there was no other way to explain it. “I can say i’ve been managing… I mean, I’ve became pretty good with manipulating tools for all sorts of uses. Hunting, harvesting, general things.” The silver eyed female then fell silent, wondering how the native AniWaya would respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread