night to your day
[html]<style type="text/css">.febglovestemp b {color:#5d564d;} .oneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#5d564d;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #b3b8bd; color:#626f7c; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.0em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:11em; text-align:justify;">
Edit to below: Sure will! <3

Feeling the stiffness of the cold start to get to her sinewy haunches that had been in place for sitting for awhile now, Caliber’s Secui physique rose to warm her muscles once again, and to give a quick shake from the flurries that continued to descend from the grayed skies. No more was the feeling of caution in her heart, for Catherine and Seymour had proved to fair very nice and safe company. This gave her a twang of hope inside, that perhaps now, there would be some like Catherine whom Caliber Craven could run with. She had only been so lonely for so long out on her own. Given the first impression of Catherine, it seemed that this AniWaya that Catherine was a part of promised to have similar individuals like herself.

Seeing as how Catherine analyzed her skills, and was now silently thinking to herself, the striped female then asked if there was any chance of permanent stay. This in turn caused Caliber’s heart to mildly leap, and if one paid close attention to the gleam in her silver metallic gaze, a sparkle happened to flicker in them. Fully standing now, the ebony female shuffled her paws around in the snow, shifting her weight. Turned down by those whom she wished to run with before here, the pressure was certainly on for finding somewhere to be accepted, even now while Catherine seemed to be the nicest Caliber has came across thus far. But, if there was an opportunity, Caliber wouldn’t be foolish enough to not take it while it was in front of her. “I hope to get back on track with life. Not just mine, but with others too. Just getting back into the feeling of doing something productive for a change, again.” Speaking in all compassion and honesty, she paused before continuing. “I believe I’m more willing enough to stay somewhere for a permanent time than be out in the wilderness by myself. It was fun while it lasted, but I think now it’s time to settle down… if there is room to accommodate me, of course.” Spoken more lightly now, that was Caliber’s little probing hint to see if perhaps this AniWaya that Catherine and Seymour were a part of were willing to take in outsiders with open paws.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread