night to your day
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hi! Ah, would you please put "Leaders Needed" in the topic description?

Catherine was just delighted. She felt well near this outsider, like she always did when near friends. She now knew that the dark female was nice and friendly, like anyone else in the tribe. Everyone was just so kind...

She saw the small glitering on her grayish eyes, and she smiled. It seemed exactly what the black female wanted to hear, and was glad she had said it. Catherine was sure that it was room for one more in the tribe, but she wasn't sure if she would be accepted. It depended on what DaWali or Ayegali would think of it. She had met DaWali when she joined in the tribe and Ayegali in her Journey. Sure they were very warm-hearted, kind guys, so she was betting they would accept the ebony female in front of her.

"Well, I'm sure that the leaders will like you." she said, with a encouraging voice. "I'm pretty sure that you join the tribe soon." she told her. All of a sudden, she throwed her head up, and a sharp, soprano howl filled the air, in a calling. It didn't last long, and she turned back to the other Luperci. "They will be here soon." she announciated and waited for someone to come.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread