night to your day
[html]<style type="text/css">.febglovestemp b {color:#5d564d;} .oneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#5d564d;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #b3b8bd; color:#626f7c; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.0em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:11em; text-align:justify;">
Hello, hello!

Catherine’s encouraging voice was enough to give her yet another rush of hope inside. Caliber only hoped that the leaders would like her as well. There honestly wasn’t any bad qualities about Caliber that could label her as a threat, nuisance, or useless. There were times that indeed she was confused about her real identity, but beside that, always tried to have the best interest and optimism in every effort put forth. Hoping that Catherine was correct in her acceptance, a light smile flitted upon her muzzle as Catherine let out a call for a leader to arrive shortly. Standing here in the flurries of snow, Caliber debated whether or not she should shift out of her Secui form. Optime would seem a little more formal for an appearance, and Lupus quite typical. As much as it was a tempting thought, perhaps it was just better to remain how she was, due to the fact that even though her Secui form was big, bulky, and adequately muscular, she wasn’t trying to impress anyone.

It didn’t take long before a leader arrived, a darkly coated female who made swift and smooth ways to the pair. Dipping her head in a respectful nod and swaying her tail slightly, the ebony female herself addressed an icebreaker. “Greetings. Caliber Craven.” Was said quite simply and kindly, even though Catherine introduced her already, she threw in her name just for the heck of respect. Caliber quietly stood and listened as Catherine had introduced herself to the leader, and when a mention of her skills was made, she briefly flashed a smile at her skills. “Yes, if the time and space allows it from yourself and the Tribe, I would be honored to join AniWaya. Like Catherine explained, I’m skilled at gathering things to make tools, and I’ve spent enough time out on my own now to identify plenty of plants, animals, and objects to use for practically any use you can think of.” Caliber ended her statement with a nod, and then fell silent, anticipating what the leader and possibly Catherine was going to say. She had to admit, deep down to herself, that the pressure was definitely being felt right now. I think i'm doing a good job of keeping my cool, right? Yeah, I think so... this doesn't seem bad at all. The worst the leader could say was that they weren't accepting at this time. Caliber understood that packs meant quality time and intimate kinship, though, so it would be understandable if outsiders were not frequently invited into pack circles just like that. This certain Tribe, howver, seemed quite appealing to Caliber, and anticipated to hear whether or not her skills would be able to come in use for AniWaya.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread