night to your day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"You will learn much more in time, then." The raven colored woman assured her with a faint smile, pleased that there were still so many creatures in the world that were so accepting of different things. It put her mind at ease, knowing that there was still acceptance in the world, especially after they had been run from their previous home by closed minded creatures. No one wanted to believe anymore, it had seemed, but those that she had recently met had changed her mind completely, they were giving her hope and renewed faith in the world. "I hope that you are able to find your way." The woman added, knowing in her heart that once someone was in the right place, they would always find their way.

"I should be off now, though." The woman explained, looking rather apologetic of that fact. "The horses need tending to before the cold night sets in." She turned then, toward Catherine, and offered the younger woman a careful smile, shifting to offer the same to the newest member of their tribe. "Feel free to have a look around, wherever you might like, there are no restrictions here. Or, if you might feel more comfortable doing so, any of our members would be glad to show you around." Ayegali was certain that she would fit in, just like the rest of them seemed to. "I hope to see you around." She smiled again, before giving a slow wave and beginning to make her way back to the barn.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread