There's a Change in the Wind
[html]

OOC: No it was no problem it was actually helpful ^-^

WC:500+

Svara stared at the tall trees around her. They went up so high she swore that they would fall on her at some point. Smirking she continued trotting towards the den of the she wolf she wanted to see. The head warrior of this pack; Cwmfen. The black tattooed female knew how to fight, and though Svara could hold her own in a teeth and claw match, with a weapon she knew nothing. Frankly Svara understood her body type, lanky and lean, she wasn't going to be able to use brute force to save herself or defend her posistions. No, she would have to learn to use her aglility skills, speed, and flexablity. The young she wolf was gracful and quick minded, she knew that she would just have to be taught how to fight and that didn't bother her in the slightest way.

The snow was cold under her paws and Svara knew she couldn't wait any longer for spring to come and damn winter to leave. Growling she continued moving. She hadn't seen the black and blue marked female since the pack hunt. Weather she would welcome her or not Svara wasn't sure. The girl though, wasn't afraid to ask for anything from her pack members, or anyone else. The worst anyone could say was 'no'. Her yellow eyes scanned the area around her making sure she was going in the right direction.

Svara knew about Haku and this women. Then again who hadn't Haku fucked at one time? He was a player, and a good one at that. It only humored Svara at the women who fell at his paws. She knew if he ever came onto her what she would do. Yeah, Svara would have sex with him, but she would find a way to throw it in his face and regret it later. Life wasn't fun unless you showed others how much better you were at it then them. That made her laugh. Of course you had to learn to be better. So the young she wolf learned, she loved to learn. It made her become less ignorant every day, and the girl her father had always deserved.

Finally she smelt and saw the black female. Slowing down to a walk Svara made her way closer to the female with heavy foot fall to make her presence noticed. The female was looking her way with her white orbs, and it made the red she wolf smirk and nod. "Long time no see." She said in her husky voice. Standing not far from the female Svara didn't take anytime to get aquainted with the women again. She didn't want that, mindless prattle wasn't her cup of tea. Shifting to her tall lean luperci form she stretched her young but surprisingly tall and lanky body and began asking the female. "Anyways I came here to ask you if you would teach me how to fight. I don't want to waste time on other shit. So tell me if you will or not." Svara said in a no nonsense tone. waiting for the wise black female to respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread