snuck out
[html]

Words: 300+
I hope you don't mind a second player joining! If it's a problem, I can edit myself out. ;P

Coli had been keeping watch over the pup, her little sister, from the window - as long as she stayed within the friendly white picket fence, she was safe and could play by herself. Coli had taken a real shine to the bold child, although she really didn't know much about raising children... which became painfully obvious when her attention strayed for a moment, and Willow made a break for it. Deuce and Taliesin had been patient with her shy awkward personality, and their cabin was a safe haven - she wasn't about to lose her new family already. She had to find her sister before someone else did!

Leaving the cabin empty, the lithe werewolf slipped through the doorway into the chill wintry air, cold biting through her thin Optime fur. Her blue eyes were bright with worry as she stepped quickly along the trail of tiny pawprints, gnawing her lip. "Willow, wh-where are you hiding?" she called weakly, hoping that only the cheerful cub would respond. Deuce would be upset if her daughter caught cold in this weather... and while it had been some time since the encounter, Coli still sported the bruises from her unpleasant father-daughter chat. The scent of a rabbit caused her nostrils to flare with worry - Willow was still to small to have caught any prey. Who was out there?

"Svara, don't-!" she cried, hands flying to her mouth with fright as she entered the scene at the worst possible moment - little Willow, dangling helplessly from the irritated wolf's jaws. The last encounter she'd had with Svara had been the fit of rage she had displayed at the borders, the dark reddish girl slavering with violent threats and obscenities. Coli had not seen any other side of her, did not know anything other than animosity and lunacy ran through her surprisingly witty mind. Immediately the chocolate-brown werewolf feared for her half-sister's life, and felt her hackles rise on the nape of her neck, prepared to offer a pitiful defense.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread