snuck out
[html]

With the small pup in her mouth and when she was sat down the sound of her voice went through Svara's ears. It made her turned her head quickly and growl deep in her throat. She remembered this she wolf. The one she wanted to rip apart but had Cercelee on her side. Maybe just a little out of her hid wouldn't be noticed. A devious grin started to yank at the corners of her mouth. Her paw made a threatening step forwards and her line of thinking was broken by the young twit.

Looking down at the welp Svara raised an eyebrow and her smile dropped faster then it had appeared. Yellow eyes gave an irritating look to the pup before speaking. "I can't understand giberish. So make something up next time I can understand and then I speak to you." Svara said well in a dry irritating tone. She had no problem with pups, they didn't faze her one bit, but god when they grew up was when she hated em. That described the whole pack, grown up pups. Ugh.

Her eyes went back to Coli and a look just bordering nasty was in the red girls eyes. "What poision girl you think I was gonna kill the little pup. Please get a life I have better things to do then to make my life more complicated." Svara grumbled and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws.

OOC: I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! D: you can wack me on the head with a shovel

[/html]

Messages In This Thread