snuck out
[html]

Words:300+
Aww! I thought you forgot about this thread. Smile Yayy, it's back!

"Watch your mouth," Coli hissed, moving so that her slim frame blocked Svara's view of Willow. "Willow, don't you repeat anything the red lady says, okay? Mommy will get mad if she hears you speaking trash. She knows you're better than that." Her blue eyes glittered, cold as ice. If she could ever let loose on someone around here, it would be Svara. They were opposites in so many ways, but she refused to see the similarities between them. They had both been hurt and betrayed by family members, and could probably be good friends if either of them could let their guards down for long enough to notice. But for now, Colibri relished the thought of having someone, anyone, on her own level to lash out at. It was unfortunate that her little sister was here, though, because she would surely get caught in the crossfire. Svara wasn't smart enough to leave the little girl out of her tirades. Her filial responsibilities came first, so she would have to back down if Willow got too upset. She couldn't resist a venomous retort, though...

"I'm not afraid of your words, mongrel. You can 'talk bad about me' all you like. It doesn't change the fact that you're a parasite, leeching off of the incestuous couple. I wonder how long they'll keep you around before realizing that even their own messed-up pups are more worth their time than you? Surely before you get too jealous of being ignored, and take it out on the little kids..." The lanky red wolf seemed easy enough to anger. It shouldn't take too many jibes before she lost her temper completely. That would be victory enough for the normally introverted Coli. Feeling pleased with her retort, the slender Lupus gave Willow a friendly nudge with her muzzle, trying to make sure her sister knew she wasn't upset. There was no need for the little chocolate-brown pup to try and defend her... She could handle a bully like Svara.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread