All these things I
[html]
500+

The male produced an empty smile when he heard her words. Oh, now now, things did not have to get out of hands. She had demanded acknowledge of what she had done for the pack, but he believed his list over achievement was a slightly bit more impressive. This was not in any way a competition, and he was about to go and turn it into one. Now what did she think he wanted? Truth be told, he did not want anything from these wolves. He was only here because he had done stupid things and grown roots that had started to dig deep into the earth so that he was trapped. He was a shallow and emotionless man, and he wondered if he would still have been here if it was not for his promise to Cercelee. It would be ridiculously easy to leave it all behind just like that, but he just didn’t. His expression (or rather lack of an expression) stayed when she accused him of hiding behind his son. She was wrong. Haku was in many ways a fresh father. He had never cared for a child at this age. Coli had been two or three months when the pack had turned her away because of the way she had been conceived. Then it was it really, if Conor did not understand, then there was no reason they could not have this mature little chat. Haku’s left ear flickered slightly back. Why bother, people saw him as a horrible father already, so it was obvious that he would not have to make an effort.

”Then forgive me, I do not know when they start to understand what is happening around them. There’s this saying; better safe than sorry.” She suggested that he put him to bed, but if it was so that Conor did not understand, then there was no reason to do so. ”I like that you have the guts to raise the question.” She was one of the few, but it mattered very little, because the truth could not be turned into something pretty. ”Unfortunately the answer is yes. I raped her and then I left her for dead.” It was okay, he expected her to twist her face in disgust. He was used to it. He could not undo what he did. It was horrible, end of discussion. She was free to say whatever she wanted, and he was quite sure Alexey would do just so. She could be quite straight forward, but in some situations it could be a good thing. The child moved in his arms, and he lowered the small child to the floor so that the little piece of shit could go do whatever he wanted. The child did not know what he had done, but Haku would actually carry a grudge for quite a while because of what his little son had done. His calm gaze then returned to the golden eyed woman. He just hoped she wouldn’t get physical on him, because he was sick and tired of rapid females trying to beat some sense into him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread