All these things I
[html]

300+
Lexey frowned suspiciously as the Lillium asked for forgiveness: his comment was most obviously dripping with sarcasm. Conor was sensitive to sounds and emotions like any other child but that did not change the fact that words were still a little too complex for him. Alexey had been careful not to alert him by keeping her tone of voice low. However, the tension in the atmosphere wasn’t hard to decipher even for a pup as young as Conor. He might not have been able to understand what they were saying about Haku raping his own daughter but he could probably sense the animosity between the two adults, which is why she had suggested putting him to bed.
It was a little too late to explain things to Haku now, he was already babbling away. The Koios girl rolled her eyes as her leader stated that he liked her guts. She was unsure of how she should react to such a compliment. Did he even mean it as a compliment? Regardless of his intentions, she simply remained quiet and listened to whatever he had to say. When he finally admitted that he had raped Colibri, Alexey did not budge. She had already known the answer so it didn’t come as a surprise. What was she supposed to do now? Somehow, she doubted that giving him a lecture would work. Insulting him was out of the question too, considering the fact that he was still her leader.
She just stood there for a moment, her eyes glued to his as she tried to think of something to say. “At least you’re honest. I’ll give you that much,” she started, pursing her lips together before continuing with the following: “I’ll give you the second chance you asked for. Not that you care what I think of you anyway. Coli’s old enough to fend for herself now even though you ruined her life. But don’t you ever harm one of your sons.” Alexey didn’t know why she cared for his children so much; it was more than just fulfilling her duties as a caregiver. When the chocolate male let Conor roam free, the tawny wolfess had to resist the urge to pick him up.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread