lord knows i can change
[html]
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7681/aurelepz7.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I planned on cheating in this thread and just assuming they're speaking French. Tongue

She had been watching the boy for a few minutes now, having spotted him as she made her way by the lake. He was a peculiar looking if only for his face, and the half-circles that dropped below his eyes. For Aurèle, whom bore no outstanding markings outside of the faint traces of blonde in her coat, she found these unique patterns interesting. It was not until the wind turned and carried his voice that she became truly interested; though she could not hear all he had said, she heard enough.
     Trotting forward, her long legs carried her quickly towards him. His size did not bother her; Aurèle was larger then even her sister, though their weight had reversed since she had been living on the road. “[I wouldn’t recommend sleeping out in the open,]” she said, offering a faint and almost condescending smile. Still, she was interested, and for that reason alone she would hold his company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread