lord knows i can change
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Understood! I'm a French student though and I'd like to use this as practice; I'll have the english translation available if you hover over the french words, if that's okay. ^^;

The sound of another voice was a bit of a surprise for him, especially considering that he hadn't detected a soul out in the winter wasteland he'd stopped to rest in. Turquoise eyes flashed over his shoulder at the approaching voice and he immediately stepped up to his feet and turned around, the hybrid boy always on the defensive when it came to strangers. Her smile was condescending and the energy that surrounded her sent him strange, mixed symbols; Gaël remained standing and watching her cautiously as she drew closer, though she appeared to be of no present threat. A wandering girl with unrequested advice, it seemed.

"Vous parlez français," he said gruffly, raising his head in a slight and mild interest. He hadn't expected to find another who spoke his language so comfortably, but then again, he still did not know the ways of the land he was walking on. For a moment he paused, tail swaying slowly from side to side in a cautious discomfort. The boy's tone, however, remained calm and at ease. "Est-ce que c'est dangereux ici? Votre nom... qu'est-ce que c'est?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread