Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

[ooc; oh the hotts plot begins]

Panting, Leroy had spent the majority of his morning hunting as well fighting with that Haku character, his body wasn't riddled to bits but did get some damage done to it. The black and white male was in a ill enough mood as he walked towards the small hidden pond, the crimson liquid dripped out in his fur from his deeper cuts while others merely hung to hid pelt. Snorting loudly his body burned with small bits of pain all bout, his clean coat was now dirty with soil and blood from the day's events. Large body paused as his pink eyes looked at the blue water as his curly tail was high behind him, siting in it's normal husky position. ' it'll be easier to bath in my Optime..form' The thought entered and left as the blood fell from his patterned fur, quickly his whole body shook and his shoulders rolled as if he was getting water out of his coat. The deep colored liquid splattered all around him landing along the ground and in the nearby trees, breathing in Leroy let his body shift forms as he stood still. The poping of joints and bones emitted as he growled lowly at his burning flesh, soon at was all done as he stood tall with his cuts and gashes more visible.

Ears flickered back slightly as his hair wasn't long, but rather short and rough almost spiky on his skull- Leroy was a more-feral looking werewolf when it came to his spiky hair- red eyes shifted as he begun to inspect his body.
"Well that's wonderful I might say.." His low dry tone was deep as he spoke to himself, his voice was more monotone the normal as today he really didn't seem to give a shit. Moving forward the husky walked into the cold blue water, rippling around him it felt uncomfortable at first but it eased the burning. A content sigh escaped his lips as the water settled around his waist, dipping his hands he quickly cupped some and splashed it against his body; after a few more splashes his coat was thick and wet as a pink tint begun dripping down, it was cold but even though this thick coat was wet he was still warm to a degree. Rubbing water on his face he pushed his short shaggy hair back before rubbing his right shoulder, Leroy almost purred to himself with the water just about covering his body now. Lowering his upper body Leroy slowly submerged himself in the blue for a second, it's chill relieved his sore body from the days burn of energy and flesh.

Dripping the water rippled the pond as he stood there for a moment, letting the afternoon sun warm his backside as he closed his eyes. Leroy knew he was in another packlands but he wanted to clean his wounds, as well his thick but soft fur from the sticky crimson substance. His dark ears stayed back but moved to the sounds around him, listening for anymore surprises from this pack. ' well..I say I've had quite a day so far..' Large chest rose an fell with his deep beraths as he stood there sunbathing in the pond looking at the large gash the deer gave him, his pink eyes blinked before looking at the area around him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread