Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

[ooc; omg i'm listening to kill switch engaged/ just barely breating xD it's so reminds me of them.

Leroy's body thudded into the ground as the swift woman landed over him, he could feel her body push onto his as his damp form looked up at her. His face was blank for a second as his pink eyes narrowed slightly, Leroy was starting to feel conflicted very quickly by this new female that was thrilling him so. Her body, oh he noticed it but the little composer he did have just seemed to be happily dwindling. He hasn't meet or seen many females that had a spark about them, but she was like a firecracker behind those yellow eye. Maybe it was just a males lust, but he could sense through her yelling that Svara was holding something back. This husky has had many females melt over him, but that doesn't mean he even like their company. Actually many were far too annoying for boring, but this young female oh..he was getting to like her. He smiled mentally at a thought, a simple thought of them getting rid of steam.

Looking at Svara his pink eyes stayed narrow before he moved quickly wrapping a hand around her lower back pulling her closer as he rose up, bumping his nose into hers he spoke with his deep tones with an annoying encasement. "Well, 'Svara' you don't know something like me missy.." It was hard for him not to smile as he could feel her heart beat as his damp strong arm held her to him, he was enjoying this as he was starting to like her more by the minute but he was beginning to feel a ball within his stomach. A warmth that begun to burn in him thrilled Leroy to continue, to tease or test this little cute Svara. Moving his maw next to her ear he spoke slightly lower as his lips moved against it, he let out a small growl from his chest as he still hid his smirk. "I'm Leroy...watch it or you might get dirty." The black and white male still had some wet blood on him, though she would already be wet now against his pelt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread