Healing with a little voodoo
[html]

As the girl lay over the man, she knew she should move, strike out something. Svara couldn't seem to do anything. Her heart golloped her her chest, pumping blood to all the places she didn't want to be active. It wasn't until the male wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled them up did she growl in anger. How dare this peice of shit touch her! He was in her pack lands. His nose bumped against her own and she got a whiff of his breath and almost leaned in to get another drag of his natrual drug. What was wrong with her! Why was she like this! Her yellow eyes wide and her ears laid back on her dark red skull Svara was surprised he hadn't pushed her away yet, hadn't gotten enraged by her show of dominance.

What was she to do now? His maw was beside her ear telling her to not dirty herself with his blood. Looking down Svara couldn't see how it would be a problem for her red coat. Her yellow eyes looked back up now narrowed and snapping fire. The anger of loosing control was coming, she felt the heat in her breath slide down her throat. Like many she-wolves Svara had found a sexual attraction in this male. Something about him made her body light up like a christmas tree. It also pissed her off to the point of danger.

With a deep irate snarl she pushed off of him getting away from him. She stood a few feet away from the sitting husky now, her yellow eyes narrowed and watching. Should she attack him? It wasn't like she had grounds to! He hadn't done shit wrong, and that was what pissed her off. His words were correct before; Svara thames had never met a man like Leroy. Not that he had to know that. Svara didn't know what to say, to do, to be, to feel, to look, to sound, to anything. For once she wanted to be touched by a male, let him have fun with her. That would mean showing what she really is.

Her yellow eyes burned with a heat matching boiling. Should she? Sniffing the air she only smelt her and this Leroy, nobody from the pack was near. So Svara put a slight grin on her face and showed her true colors to the first person since her father. "I should gouge your eyes out, just because I can." Her voice was a sadistic husky purr. Walking closer she came back down before him that smile on her face. "I should just do as I please with you. Maybe beat the shit out of you. Maybe not." Svara sat back on her ass and lifted an eyebrow and kept looking at the male. "Maybe I'll do something I havn't done in a while, with your help." She leaned back on her hands that were planted in the lush grass. What would this male do? Her complete change of additute was surely confusing, but then Svara was confusing, always looking for a weakness in others, it just so happened this male brought out the weakness in her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread