God Called in Sick Today
[html]
Yay! I cannot vouch for the quality of this seeing as I'm half-asleep x.x and sorry it's short...

As the other male slowed to a halt not too far away the younger boy's tail swept against the powder-covered ground. He could feel his toes getting numb with the lack of movement and blood flow, but he tried to ignore it to the best of his ability. In his mind it was never a good idea to start off a conversation by complaining about something, especially with someone he was meeting for the first time. Besides it wasn't really in his character to do that. He tried to always look at the brighter side of life. Even in such bleak landscapes.

The word the stranger used sounded familiar, but it was pronounced in an odd way that he had never heard before. The automatic tilting of his head couldn't be stopped. This guy didn't seem particularly friendly, but he didn't seem that unfriendly either. After all he had stopped, hadn't he? He could have just kept running if he really didn't want to talk. "My name's Haven. I live in a pack up to the north," he stated, nodding his head behind him. From what he could smell the other guy didn't carry a pack-scent, or if he did it wasn't one he knew. "Who are you?" His tone was much lighter and the smile was still on his lips.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread