God Called in Sick Today
[html]

Haven nodded his head. He had never heard the term "hard ass" before. He wasn't sure what it meant but he also didn't feel like asking Heath. Usually he was never hesitant to ask a question, but he had a feeling that the other might make fun of him for asking it. He would just have to ask someone else later. "My sister Brooklyn can be difficult. I get along with her fine but when she's mean to our other sister I get mad at her." It had been a while since he had had to get between his two sisters. It wasn't something he really enjoyed. Protecting Mati was his top priority though. She didn't deserve Brooklyn's endless taunts and put-downs.

The kid also wasn't entirely sure what a "momma's boy" was. He loved his moms and they were always very loving to him. Though not more so to him than anyone else. He had been the first of the litter to go out exploring on his own. He loved finding new places and having new adventures, but he'd always want to go home to his family. But he had somewhat gotten some kind of different reaction from Heath, so he wanted to stay the course. He smirked back at the multi-hued boy. "I'm all the way out here, aren't I?" An attitude was bubbling up in the Aatte wolf that had until now laid dormant. It had always been there though, just waiting for someone to bring it out.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread