God Called in Sick Today
[html]

Haven glared at Heath. Okay, so "out here" wasn't that far away from Crimson Dreams, but he had gone so much farther! He had been to Inferni twice and that was a really long ways away from his home. Not to mention he had gone and been back both times without anyone knowing (if they had known he surely would have been in a great deal of trouble). "Ha! I do not!" Like he needed his mothers following him! "There's a castle out here, if you even know what one of those is." Usually the yearling didn't ever talk to someone else in such a way. This was quite a change for him. "Plus, I've been to the coyote clan multiple times. I bet you haven't even seen it." If Heath wanted a pissing contest, then he was going to oblige.

The youth was too young to even really think of girls in any kind of special way. Girls were just girls. He really liked spending time with Siobhan, and he did have a funny feeling sometimes when around her. It wasn't a bad feeling, but definitely something that he never felt around anyone else. Jade eyes regarded the black gloved male suspiciously nonetheless. "What's that matter?" Why did he want to know what his sisters looked like? He wasn't going to tell him for no reason.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread