God Called in Sick Today
[html]
So awkward and hilarious XD
300+

Jeez. This guy certainly had a knack for doing everything to deflate his bubble. While to someone such as Heath his adventures and deeds might not seem that extraordinary, to Haven they were pretty impressive. Most likely because he was the most adventurous and outgoing of his siblings. He had been the first to explore by himself outside of the den. The first to leave the pack boundaries on his own. It was not appreciated how the hybrid boy kept trying to downplay his experiences. "No. But I was thinking of going there today. I'm not afraid to go alone, if that's what you think. I'm not afraid of anything." Except for perhaps his father. Though it wasn't so much that he was scared of the man as he was suspicious and wary.

"The clan? It's up to the north and east. All the way up near the opposite shore." While he had made his ventures to Inferni sound rather impressive (and to him they were), he was not thinking of it in the same way that Heath was. Though the other male would not be disappointed. So far Haven had been spared the ugly side of the clan. He hadn't laid eyes on the skulls that sat atop pikes on part of their borders. Yet to meat any of the more imposing and disturbing individuals that lived there.

If they were worth visiting? What was he talking about? Wouldn't their personality and what they liked be more important if he wanted to visit than how they looked? No one had even begun to explain what usually happened between males and females. It probably had a good amount to do with the lack of a father and the addition of an extra mother. Sure he had seen his uncle Kansas and aunt Savina together, but he hadn't ever really thought about why before. They just enjoyed each other's company, right? "Goods? What the heck are you talking about?" The kid's look was more than puzzled.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread