God Called in Sick Today
[html]

Haven let his tail wave from side to side a little again. Glad to have made some headway into gaining more respect from the older boy. Not only that, but he felt that he was learning something new. Learning was never a bad thing (at least that's what he thought). This appeared to him to be something big and important as well. Which rose the question...why hadn't his mothers told him about this? They had taught him all of the other life essentials, like hunting and talking and manners. Did they not know this stuff because they were female? No, that was silly. It didn't matter that they were female, that didn't make them any less important. If anyone knew that it was him.

Did Siobhan like him? Well, he thought so. She had said some mean things to him when they had first met, but she had apologized and gotten along great ever since. "I think so. I mean we get along well and have lots of fun. I don't have any reason to think she doesn't like me." It then occurred to him how much it would hurt him if she suddenly stopped liking him. If she decided she didn't want to be his friend anymore. It made him feel really sad. Like he had felt when he had thought that Mati had replaced him with that Simon kid. He was slowly starting to realize how he really felt about his coyote friend.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread