God Called in Sick Today
[html]
This is just endlessly amusing XD
300+

Haven was still playing the role of the attentive student. This stuff really seemed important! Especially now that he realized he truly did have special feelings for Siobhan. The fact that Heath thought so too only confirmed them. It also made him wonder more why neither Naniko or Anu had explained any of this to him. He knew he was still pretty young, but if he was old enough to start having those feelings wasn't he old enough to know? Shouldn't he be prepared for this stuff instead of stumbling around clueless? Quietly he set that matter aside to be dealt with at another time.

Well, so far it seemed that he and his light coyote friend had not crossed the line between "friends" and "girlfriends". All they had done was hang out, talk, and what not. It was easy to tell what holding hands was (though he wouldn't be able to do so quite yet) and he knew what kissing was. He'd seen his mothers kiss and occasionally uncle Kansas and aunt Savina too. "I see. We haven't done any of that stuff yet..." Was that bad? Was there a time limit on that sort of thing? He hoped not. "Other things?" The boy couldn't help but let his curiosity get the best of him.

Haven made mental notes of everything that Heath said was good to do. Compliments. Had he complimented her? He couldn't really remember for sure. He had taken her to the mansion, was that special? Maybe not. Tons of wolves had seen the mansion. The Aatte pup had given her a gift though. He hadn't cleared it with either Mati or Brooklyn but Siobhan had liked it. "Okay. I did get her a present, after we first met. It wasn't really pretty, but she liked it." He omitted the fact that it had been a teddy bear.

Bi-colored ears flicked as his tone grew more serious. Love didn't need to be explained to him, even that sort of love. He knew his mothers loved each other. "Kay, but...what if I don't love her? I shouldn't tell her then, that'd be lying." He couldn't imagine himself lying to her. Especially about something important like love.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread