Into the Fire (J)
Eeee thank you! :3

He had not gotten very far, his typical lupine form (the most unimposing, he figured, was best for introductions) seeming to blend with the fading snow, before a dark blot made itself known as an older female. He grinned to show pearly ivories, thinking to himself that the pack's security was good. Already, he was impressed.

His midnight eyes appraised the wolf before him, dying sunlight winking from her silver hoops and just slightly illuminating her jade-colored eyes. She was impressive for an older female, and looked like one deserving of respect. He dipped his muzzle languidly in deference, ragged-edged ears bending back against his skull in submission, and replied to the kindly question in his silky baritone voice, "Not lost, lady...at least when one doesn't have a place to call their own." He pulled his haunches forward and flopped onto his rear, one hindleg underneath him, the other splayed out to the side, in a seemingly casual seat on the frigid earth. One might think the gesture that of a defiant teenager, but this was simply Legion's way. "Which is precisely what I came here seeking, if any amount of space might be filled by a young stranger as myself." Obviously he wasn't one to wait, and rather got straight to the point instead of dancing around it.

Again, a smile splayed itself across his lithe features as he waited patiently for the jet-pelted female to speak. "My name is Legion, and it is a pleasure."

Messages In This Thread