Into the Fire (J)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

pushitinSoran allowed her gaze to fall over the male again as he spoke, his ears were tattered, and he was scarred in places, that wasn't an unusual trait around these lands, many wolves bore the scars of their past, even if not physically then emotionally and in their personality. The ebony lady herself bore scars of her life both away from these lands and within them, her face was lined with a scar that ran from her right ear, down past her right eye and across her muzzle, a present from her father and her pierced ear, well the piercings had been devices to hold it together at one point, it had been practically torn off in a fight and she had had to stitch it all back together at least twice, luckily those scars had faded and were mostly hidden underneath her fur now. So Legion's appearence did not worry or startled the dark fae at all, she saw his scars as a mark of a life that had been lived, even if it was not a potentially nice life. It seemed that Legion was a skilled flatterer, complimenting her name and then the pack's, she had never really considered her name to be anything special, it was simply something she had been given by her mother, in her five long years of life she had never really given it much thought, though she supposed that it wasn't a bad name. Crimson Dreams was a name that she could agree that she liked though, she was proud of her almost-daughter for choosing such a nice name, the pack had been named Twilight Vale when Soran had left, but she hadn't expected Naniko to keep it that way once her son had left, and the new name suited it nicely.
"Why thankyou, I think that your name is interesting as well, Legion.” Soran replied, leaning forwards slightly now, relaxing her stance more, she was quite comfortable chatting with this snowy-pelted male.
pushitinSoran was glad to hear that the male was skilled in some ways, hunters were always needed in a pack this size, they needed to eat after all, the ebony lady would be glad of a hunting partner once the Spring rolled around, there would be plenty of prey, too much for individual wolves to catch alone, working in a team would be most useful. Then the male spoke again and the ebony fae found herself instantly delighted by what he said, he could read! Oh wonderful, he would fit right in, well at least with a bookworm like herself.
"Oh how wonderful, you read? Reading is one of my passions as well, I do find that having that level of intellegence comes in handy when living in packs. And as for being easily adaptable I would say that was a helpful skill to have, it's often that I have had to have many roles within a pack, helping out with pups, hunting, fishing and mapping the lands and the like." The lady declared warmly, her excitement at finding a fellow reader glittering in her green eyes as she spoke. It seemed like this male would be of use here, perhaps that was just her biased mind supporting a nice male making her judgements for her though.
pushitinHe was a fighter as well was he? Well that explained his scars, perhaps he had been in many fights throughout his younger life. It wasn't surprising though, judging by his size, he was a large enough wolf to be an imposing figure, in her mind Soran was already musing over how well he'd do as a border guard, she wondered if the large male would be a deterrant to any unwanted wolves getting too close to Crimson Dreams.
"Well you do indeed have some skills to offer us, personally I think it's a fine lot, but in all honesty it wont be my descision in the end, something that I am sorry for. Soran said, and she genuinely was sorry that she could not just accept the male right away and have done with it, he seemed a charming fellow.
"Do you mind me asking a little more about you? Where are you from Legion? Have you lived near these lands?" Soran asked, her curiosity about the charming male peaking.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread