Into the Fire (J)
He listened intently to the obsidian female’s every word, relieved at least that she didn’t outright throw him from the doorstep of Crimson Dreams thanks to his heritage. In fact, she seemed rather understanding of his predicament…her past seemed to hold its own haunting memories, and he was certainly not one to pry into such personal demons as those.

“Good to know that there is peace…” he remarked, though in the back of his thoughts that usually meant war was not far. There was war, and the lulls between wars, but in his experience, those lulls never lasted over-long. His train of thought was interrupted by her next question, and he looked to her once more, left ear twitching to catch her words.

And another coy smile broke his features as he replied, “I guess you could call my reasoning…adventure. The unknown. I like a little bit of spontaneity in my life, and learning about the ways and cultures of other lands and packs. I get restless, I suppose…” he grinned, bringing up a hindleg to scratch an itch behind his ear before returning said leg to the ground. “…not that I don’t wish to find a permanent home eventually, whenever that may happen.” He mused. “What of you? Have these lands been home to you long?”

Messages In This Thread