Into the Fire (J)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Sorry, I started rambling XD and pop a "leader needed" into the title of the thread, if you don't know how to do that you click on edit on your first post and it will give you the option to edit your title Smile

pushitinThe ebony fae smiled coyly and nodded as the male spoke, talking about how it was good that there was peace within the lands. It was true for the most part, there was indeed peace here at the moment, but there had been a time when the lands had been marked with blood and anguish, a time when the Inferni coyotes had sought to claim all of the lands and Dhalia De mai had been more than happy to oppose them. As far as she knew Crimson Dreams had always been fairly peaceable, being far away enough from the battle grounds to stay out of the fighting, and that suited Soran fine, she would fight if she needed to, but after the last battle with the coyotes that she had been in she would rather stay out of them until she was forced to be involved. Though she was sure that the pack could fight more than effectively if they needed to, she had herself witnessed Jazz's skills and from what she had heard Savina was fierce when she was thrown into a battle situation. However, if the truth be told she had stayed out of any affairs with the Inferni for as long as she could, for all she knew they were mounting another attack, but the dark grandmother did not feel that it was any of her business, when the Inferni were at her door, then she would fight, but at the moment she was happy moving along at her own pace, playing her flute and helping her grandchildren to learn to hunt and read.

pushitinSoran's jade eyes glittered as the male revealed his true intentions, that he was an adventurer looking for a home as he wandered, she admired that greatly, to have adventured through one's life. She supposed that she had done that in her youth as well, before she had come to these lands, her and Iikka had seen many things, explored many lands, experienced a lot in their youth, but the constant looming shadow of her cruel father chasing them through each of these events had made the dark lady see it as less of an adventure and more of an elongated hunt. She would have loved to be able to adventure more in her young life, with her dearest, and only childhood friend, but those were years that she couldn't get back now, and she had too many responsibilities here to simply drop them all to go off adventuring, no she had abandoned her family too many times to do it to them again.
pushitinThe dark lady cocked her head to one side girlishly as the male asked about her own life, she smiled slightly as she remembered the fateful day, so long ago when she had stumbled into the Bleeding Soul's lands, bleeding profusely... and she had found more than just a home there, she had witnessed so much kindness, so much family spirit, love, devotion, and more life than she had ever had before she had arrived here.
"Well an adventurer eh? That must have been an exciting life to had, I suppose when I was younger I had had adventures of sorts as well, I travelled a long way when I think about it properly.” She replied, a small flirtacious smile playing across her lips. The ebony lady soon caught herself though, realising that she was talking to a newcomer on the lands, a newcomer that was several years her junior, she couldn't sit here and flirt with him, no matter how charming he seemed to be. The smile on her face remained warm though as she spoke.
"As for me, well I have been here for a long while now, though not always at these lands, see we used to live to the North of here, but there was a fire that destroyed... well everything in the end. We moved here to escape it and start afresh. But yes, I arrived here around 3 autumns ago, a pack that has long since disbanded took me in and made me part of the family quickly. And I loved it so much that I could not help but stay, I have many wonderful memories of this place. I do hope that you find yourself in love with these lands as well and decide to stay here for a while Legion, it would be nice to have you around." The lady replied, still smiling at the male. She meant it, she hoped that he would stay around, she hoped to get to know the alabaster male better, he seemed most interesting, a potentially wonderful new friend.
pushitinFinally the ebony lady decided that she would need to call someone here, she had asked all that she could think of of the male, well things that were on the appropriate topic, hopefully if he was accepted into the pack they would have plenty of time to swap stories of their lives and discuss the literature that they enjoyed. And so she raised her head to the sky slowly, and opened her maw, calling someone of higher rank to this meeting spot, to access the newcomer for themselves, she hoped that they would arrive quickly, so that she would be able to show Legion around the lands.
"I hope that you don't mind, but I have just called someone to come and decide whether or not you are accepted into the pack. I do hope they accept you Legion, you seem like you'd be a fine asset to the pack. And I meant what I said... I hope that you choose to stick around for a fair while, it would be nice to have someone else around here with an enthusiasm for reading." Soran said, realising that she should probably explain her actions to the male, after all suddenly raising one's head to the sky and howling wasn't the politest thing to do in the middle of a conversation.
"So, tell me while we wait, what is your favourite book?" The lady asked, tilting her head slightly to one side again, this time in rapt interest at what his answer would be though, she realised that she was now veering wildly off the set questions that one was to ask newcomers, but she could not think of anything else that she needed to ask, and she decided that the pair could not simply sit in silence until someone arrived.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread