Into the Fire (J)
Eeehehe thank you! Done and done! Big Grin

"My regrets on your behalf about the fire." He said, face seeming to display a range of sympathy as well as thoughtfulness as though lost in time past, after hearing just one little piece of her obviously fruitful life. She had more years than he and had probably experienced much in that time. Even in his short, almost 3 year, life on this earth much had happened to him, and he knew how one's life could change in but an instant. "But I am thankful that you were spared, and led here." He grinned, and then stopped short as she released a howl onto the breeze, ears perking at the lovely melody of sound.

She wasted no time in explaining her reasoning, and so he figured he'd enjoy passing the time while in wait for another pack representative to judge his fitness for Crimson Dreams. "I hope to as well, my good lady! And to learn more about this place and its inhabitants, of course." Another debonaire smile crossed his lips. "...and books!" Ohhh the thought of new books was always tantalizing. "My favorite?" His brows creased and eyes rolled upward in thought. "I like a great many, but one of my favorites it To Kill a Mockingbird. Have you ever read it?" He asked, enjoying the light conversation.

Messages In This Thread