Into the Fire (J)
[html]
I apologize if this post sucks. I've got a lot of stuff weighing on my mind right now x.x

Dark lids drooped over her emerald eyes. It had been a rough day. Her morning sickness had been worse than usual and it left her feeling completely drained. The fey was laying in the nest of blankets that made up her mate's and her bed. He wasn't there at the moment, so it was just her, barely able to keep her eyes open. Just as she thought she was about to drift off to sleep a howl rang through the air. Unfortunately this was a call she couldn't just ignore. Lazily she rose to her feet and and left the mansion, making her way towards the borders.

She had recognized the call as Soran's, so she was not surprised to see the near mirror-image of herself. The other wolf was a stranger, a male with an ivory pelt. It seemed that they had had an influx of prospective members lately. The Lt. General took that as a good sign. The stronger they were the better. Tail and ears were held high as she joined the two. She gave a smile to Soran and nodded at the newcomer. "Good to see you Soran. Who do we have here?" she asked lightly. Hopefully this would be a quick encounter and she could go back to resting her tired bones.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread