Into the Fire (J)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
SmileSmile

pushitinThe male seemed most sincere when he spoke about his being sorry about the fire, she did not know why he was apologising, after all he was not there, he had not caused it, he had nothing to be sorry for, but she also knew that it was a custom to apologise when one heard about a tragedy that had occured, and she didn't mind him apologising in that way. A smile touched the fae's lips as he spoke about being that that she had been spared and brought here, she felt her cheeks warm up, had she been human she would have been blushing brightly, and she thanked the gods that she had dark fur to hide any tell-tale signs that she was indeed blushing.
"And I am most glad that your wanderings have brought you to these lands Legion. Soran replied, the smile still playing across her lips. She was honestly glad that he had come to these lands, he seemed a fine fellow and she could imagine nothing nicer than having someone who she could sit and read with, swap books with, she was hoping to train her grandchildren up to enjoy reading, but real passion was something one could not teach, she would just have to point them at books and hope that they caught reading fever as she had.

pushitinSoran leant forwards with anticipation as the male seemed to lose himself in thought for a moment, thinking of his favourite book. She was genuinely interested to know what it was, she wondered if she had read it, if she had enjoyed it, if they had a similar taste in books as well as a shared love of reading. When the snowy male finally spoke the name of his favourite book, the ebony lady could not wipe away the wide smile that graced her face. Yes, she had indeed read the book, and she had adored it, and up until this moment she had not met anyone else who had read it, how wonderful, someone to discuss one of her favourite books with.
"Oh yes,” she began enthusiastically, the smile still bright on her face, "I have indeed read it, it's wonderful isn't it? I am sure I have a copy of it in the house if you'd care to borrow it sometime?" The lady was more than willing to lend the book to the pallid male, whether he was accepted into the pack or not, there were no rules against someone lending books to others outside of the pack. "I have a few books that I think you'll like, if you enjoyed to kill a mockingbird that is, I shall search them out for you later if you wish?" Soran offered her book collection to Legion readily, she trusted that he would look after her books if she leant them to him.
pushitinThe ebony lady barely had time to think of anything else to say to the charming male before a familiar shape appeared close by, her mirror image walked into view, the lady could not help but smile when she saw the jade eyed fae. As she approached Soran returned her smile with a soft smile of her own and a gentle bowing of her head, showing respect to her in front of the newcomer, had it just been the pair of them then Soran would have more than likely just greeted her brightly and asked how she was doing, but this was official business and as family-like as the pack was, the ebony lady still felt that the charming male should know that Savina was a wolf of high rank and therefore needed respect.
"Good evening Savina, this is Legion, he wishes to join our pack, he seems to be a nice fellow, he says he is a strategist and can hunt and fight if he needs to." Soran said, throwing a warm smile at Legion briefly. And he's a reader, isn't that wonderful? Soran added in her head, deciding that throwing her enthusiasm at having another reader in the house was perhaps not the most on-topic thing.
"Oh Legion, this is Savina, she's our LT. General." The lady said, before turning back to Savina and watching her face, hoping for Legion's sake to see some signs of acceptance etched on her face.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread