Into the Fire (J)
He couldn't help but enjoy this shadowy femme's almost puppyish excitement. He had to admit he wasn't exactly used to it. Such behavior in his former pack, and in general, such an overabuncance of joy was unusual to him. While a little confusing to see it, he supposed it was something he would get used to in time. Many of his expressions often seemed harsh or of bad intention, because, well, that wasn't always too far from the truth. Not all of his spirit was so calloused and malintended though...he had his good points and could be truly kind and loving, should the right soul be able to crack his outer mask. But as of yet, true love had never become part of his vocabulary, much as he'd read about it.

"I would be very pleased to borrow some books if you are so willing!" he said, also pleased to discover she'd read one of his favorite fictional books, despite that it's roots were founded in factual human history. And while his maw opened to speak further, the words never spilled from it as another dark form plodded into view, looking a tad weary for all that she was graceful. He once again returned to his feet, to be respectful and honor the newcomer, and again bowed his head in deference. "My greetings, Lt. General!" he said, using Savina's rank for he felt that was more proper, after Soran gave a name to the ebony face. "Soran speaks truth, should you be willing to have me."

Messages In This Thread