Into the Fire (J)
[html]
Feel free to keep the thread going after this, just going to post the official "welcome" message. Smile
300+

It was true, the pack was quite informal when it came to showing respect, but Savina agreed with Soran in this matter. It was only at the borders that she required respect, but it was important to have it there. If a wolf couldn't muster such displays then they had no place in this pack. While things were not strict once accepted and she preferred to have things on more friendly terms, it was still important that they realized that there was a chain of command here. If it were disrespected there would be consequences. Eyes watched Soran as she relayed the information pertaining to the male, Legion. She trusted the older femme to be a good judge of character. She wouldn't want any unsavory figures near her grandchildren.

The wolfess noted Legion's show of respect and nodded back towards him. "Thank you Legion, you may take a seat. And you may just call me Savina," accented voice said kindly. No one ever referred to her by her rank, it sounded strange to her ears. Easily she reclined to her own haunches. "Hunting is always a good skill to be proficient at. We have many mouths to feed." And more on the way. "You must know this though. We are on good terms with all the other packs here. The coyote clan can be prickly, but as long as we leave them alone they should do the same. I want things to stay that way, so please only use your fighting skills when necessary. Though if we ever have a need for defense I will be glad to have you." She did not want fighting in or out of the pack, it would only lead to more trouble.

"But as long as you agree to that I trust Soran's judgment. Welcome to Crimson Dreams." The smile tugged the corners of her mouth higher. Usually she would take the task of showing the new members around herself, but she was not up for the task today. "Soran, would you mind showing Legion around? I'm afraid I'm quite tired today." Hopefully the woman would understand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread