Into the Fire (J)
Wooo thank you much!! *EXCITED!*

Soran hadn't been kidding...in general, it seemed like this pack was fairly at ease in the realm of decorum. He sat back on his haunches as offered by the seeming twin of Soran, contented with the fact that he had just found himself a place to stay. "I will serve as best I can, Savina." he grinned boyishly, "And my thanks." It still felt a bit odd to address a wolf by name. Those who knew Legion well, as assuredly they would get to know him in time, knew his tendency to use ranks or a fashioned nickname for others; a trait that some were content with and others couldn't stand.

Upon closer inspection of Savina, he realized the fae was tired for a very good reason, as a distended belly full of pups hung between her elegant legs. Well and good, he thought, for pups were the future of any pack, and beloved by all. Very few things warmed Legion's cold heart quite like little ones, not that he would admit such a thing. But he brought his attention back to Soran as her name was mentioned, and gave the jade eyed sergeant an anticipatory look.

Messages In This Thread