Into the Fire (J)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Ahhh! So sorry for the wait on this... I hadn't realised that it had been replied to by Savina. Welcome to the pack Smile

pushitinSoran sat and watched the exchange between Savina and Legion quietly, noting that her mirror-image seemed rather tired today, in fact there seemed to be something different about her in general, a scent that was familiar to the Sergeant, something that she had scented on herself twice now, could the younger fae be pregnant? The older fae was suspicious now, curious to know if the higher ranked lady was indeed carrying pups, but she decided to stay quiet on the subject, she would wait until the pair were alone to ask her, after all Legion was a prospective member of the pack and would surely be involved in the workings of Crimson Dreams, keeping an eye on the pups included in that, but still he was a relative stranger, and this sort of conversation was private, it could wait.
pushitinThe ebony fae grinned from ear to ear at Savina's words, that she trusted her judgement, that was a large compliment to the dark lady, she was usually a good judge of character, having only been wrong once in the past, with Hollow, but that male had been the king of deception it had seemed and she supposed that without her own lack of good judgement she would not have her red son, and despite all that he had done she loved him dearly and would not trade him for the world, with the knowledge she had now she would not have gone back to that moment and changed it. It was an honour to the ebony grandmother to be considered a good judge of character, then again she supposed that Savina was using her logic, after all the most important thing to Soran were her grandchildren, there was no way that she would put them in danger by allowing someone that she did not think she could trust with them to join the pack, she would not have that for a moment, she would die to protect her family, not only that she would kill for them, something far more difficult to do, dying was easy, but living with the knowledge that one had killed someone could be unbearable. But the ebony lady felt that she could trust Legion, he seemed to be charming and intellegent, he would fit in fine here.
pushitinThe dark lady beamed when Savina welcomed Legion to the pack, that was wonderful, she had someone to share her love of books with now, hopefully he would have a list of his own favourite titles with books on it that she had never heard of, perhaps she could show him some of the long forgotten gems of the literary world that she had gathered over the years. She turned to the snowy male and flashed him a bright smile,
"Welcome," she said softly, still smiling, she was delighted to have the male in the pack, she was hoping that they would be great friends, at the very least she had gained a packmate with a love of books that matched hers and a potential hunting partner.
pushitinThe dark lady turned back to Savina, who did indeed seem drained of all energy this evening, Soran had the urge to help her back to her room and encourage her to sleep, she seemed exhausted and the ebony lady wanted to make sure that she was alright, after all she was her packmate, her friend. In reply to Savina's request, Soran simply dipped her head in a quick nod,
"I'd be happy to show Legion around Savina," she turned back to Legion and smiled again, "I'll let you get back to the house and rest, you look exhausted." She added to her jade eyed leader, before standing and stretching out her lithe limbs. She padded over to where Legion sat, bumping his shoulder with hers playfully.
"Shall we go then? Where would you like to see first? We can start at the borders or I could give you a tour of the house if you'd like?" The ebony lady said, moving to stand a little way away, ready to go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread