sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Hah, yeah. That song in partic makes me thing Gig, but I just love Beck. /addicted to Nicotine&Gravy

The book was open but his eyes weren't scanning the pages. Italian was a rather boring subject, but then again, learning a foreign language was in general difficult. It would improve his selfworth (if only on a psychological level), and for that, he would preserver. But not today. A bark alerted him to another's presence, and he looked up sharply, already folding the book closed. The smell registered a second before the friendly appearance and he shot to his feet, tensing up to flee. The wolf- and it was a wolf, a black female with interesting red markings- didn't seem to be aggressive. She could have been faking it, though, and so although Giggle didn't immediately flee, he tucked his bag into the crook of his good arm and stayed a good way away, indigo eyes nervously trained on her form.

'Who are you? What do you want?' His trust and manners would no longer be openhanded to those of the wolf persuasion. Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice, shame on me, he figured. Yet she didn't seem to be wanting to attack him. She wasn't moving towards him. The Inferni member allowed himself to relax, but remained lightly defensive just in case. He didn't say anything further; he would hold his peace until she introduced herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread