sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

She moved towards him and he tensed again, but relaxed when she spoke. The first thing he noted was her interesting accent- making her the second (possibly lone) wolf he'd come across with such a thick accent. 'De le Poer' was the next thing to catch his attention. 'Oh!' Giggle looked at her, allowing himself to breathe easy. 'That's Gabriel's last name,' he added thoughtfully. This, then, meant- 'Are you related to Gabriel?' It was an easy assumption to make. Although they couldn't be pure blood siblings- they were built too differently. Now that the hybrid's attention had been diverted from 'eek! a wolf', he examined her more closely. Her coat was certainly interesting and more creative than his (she, most likely, had actually put thought into her design).

'Thank you,' Giggle offered uncertainly. There was something certainly off about all these 'Souls canines that they admired his dye job. He glanced away and then back, trying to recover from his earlier douchebaggery. 'I- uh, like yours. Too.' Her 'paint job' was much lovelier than his, at any rate. And she pulled it off. 'My name is Giggle Dracon. Gig works, though.' He paused before adding a sheepish: 'sorry.' Even though he was not fully convinced he was safe, he could at least not be a jerk to this Maserati who didn't seem of foul intentions. Fingering his muzzle with his good hand, the coyote couldn't help but ask, 'really?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread