sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
in a tense, confused, humorless sort of way? Big Grin /laysonmas

So she was a distant relative. He'd been hoping for something closer, but the coyote could live with it. After all it'd been something akin to five minutes and he was still alive, or not bleeding anyway. Deciding not to think too much about it, Giggle allowed his mind to wander from this obsessive wolf/coyote battle. Indigo eyes fell on her curly, cursive-y red loop. It made her look so wild and eccentric, but talking to her, she was perfectly rational. All his life the hybrid had but one goal: to make himself as invisible as he possibly could. Blending into the crowd and becoming a nobody had been his ambition. There were many things Gig was, but he was not an individual (he would have fit right in with a fascist society) and he never sought to be. But looking at Maserati, he began to wonder if all these years, he'd been too hidebound.

He inclined his head, considering what she'd said. It was true, the tattooed and dyed fell into the minority. That, above all, was what made him uncomfortable- if everyone was dying their fur, he'd do it to fit in as well. 'Ah, yeah,' he agreed, unconsciously stepping back as she moved forward. 'To be honest, I didn't do it,' he blurted out, glancing down for a second. 'It was a prank. My brother. I don't think he was going for contrast,' Giggle adding, in a halfhearted attempt to rise a chuckle. 'But everyone seems to like it, anyway.' Wrapped up in his thoughts, the hybrid hadn't even noticed the little raccoon. The wolf introduced him as Charger. His eyes crinkled although his lips remained unmoved. The raccoon was a cute little animal although he couldn't imagine having one for a pet. 'Well, it's a pleasure, then,' Gig offered, shifting his weight from foot to foot. He moved his eyes from Charger to Mas for a second. 'You're not with a pack,' he half-asked, half-stated. Maybe it wasn't all wolves that were vicious: maybe it was only when they congregated in packs that they lost their minds. (He briefly pondered on whether coyotes had the same effect on each other- but then, he didn't feel any bloodlust to seek out an innocent wolf and break their arm- and dismissed it.)

[/html]

Messages In This Thread