sleep on the love seat
[html]
-FAIL.-

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

Eccentricity was part of her being; nobody in her birth pack was particularly reserved. They were all lively, opinionated folks who valued freedom of expression and information above all else. They were blatant hedonists; all were quite fond of being drunk and merry or dazed and blissful. Stories around the fire were a regular occurrence, especially once instruction and chores were done for the day. Emotion and concerns were expressed openly, less they fester and poison their spirits. It was basically the exact opposite of what she might have gotten growing up with Anselm (especially in Inferni). Although she didn't realise the extent of this truth, she would cherish her adopted family all the more once she did.
Maz offered a crooked smile as he explained his marking; well that explained why he seemed so self-conscious about it, at least! Aww, she crooned gently, well Oi think yeh ought to keep it! she exclaimed with a giggle, tail swaying behind her. How else will I recognise yeh in the future? Her grin broadened and she shook her head. So how'd yeh get 'im back? she asked with a wink. The pranks between siblings were no mystery to her--although her and Detroit got along just swimmingly, they'd gotten into their fair share of mischief as pups.
Mn, my pack 's quoite a ways off from 'ere; Troika Outpost. Don't think anyone 'round here has heard of it, 's southwest 'n further inland. Oi suppose the scent's fading, but its place in my heart has not, she stated evenly with a small shrug. Oi'm just on vacation, Oi guess. Anselm sent me with some messages for Gabe 'n Ryan, but other than that Oi want to check out the city south of here. This place seemed nice enough so far, but it still wasn't home--not without the family who'd loved her as their own.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread