sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

The coyote was relaxing, now, although still intent on keeping a reasonable distance between the two bodies. Maz was growing on him; she radiated a friendly air that put him at ease. Maserati had not been the first to say that he should keep the marking, and Giggle could feel his opinion on it swaying. Talitha liked it, now this wolf liked it, maybe he should thank his brother rather than curse him! It gave him a conversation starter, at least. 'Maybe I will, then,' he said, not smiling, but his eyes crinkling, mimicking the happy emotion. The next question made his face go back to being blank. How had he gotten his brother back? By running away. Ha, ha.

'Well, I haven't exactly gotten him back, yet,' The coyote muttered, feeling the fool again. Maybe one day him and Etcetera would meet again, and then he could "get him back", although cleverness was not one of Giggle's personality points, and he wouldn't know how. Maybe there was a "pranking for dummies" book in the library at the mansion somewhere. For the first time in this meeting, he allowed himself to move slightly closer to the black shewolf, as she started to speak again, describing her old home. He admired that she loved her old home so much. 'I guess you miss it, then.' He said quietly, listening to her speak again. She mentioned Gabriel and Ryan. Ryan, he hadn't met yet. He didn't know whom Anselm was, but he guessed it might be her father. She mentioned the city. 'Oh, do you mean Hailfax?' he asked, trying to place on a mental map the territories of 'Souls. Gig had only visited the city once or twice, but it had aroused his curiosity nevertheless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread