sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

If he had any sense, he would have gotten Etc back. But how- something mean, something harsh because he was always picked upon by his brother, and he wanted to show him that he could stick up for himself. Maybe something involving a shovel- though what he had in mind was more of an assault than a prank. Ah well, it was all hypothetical anyway. Giggle offered a nod to Maz's reply. He liked her attitude. 'Somewhere else,' he replied with a light shrug. The location as of now was unknown, seeing as his mother couldn't resist moving every few months. She was a nomadic spirit and had always wanted to be a gypsy, but didn't know how.

Briefly he thought of his siblings. Etcetera had always been a momma's boy, and Beau had shared their mother's spirit. Really, the only one with any sense in that family had been his father, and he was too in love to realize his mate was a drifty whore. Of course, Giggle loved his mother, but everyone knew that Beau wasn't his father's kid. Or, at least, they all suspected as such. It was technically never proven.. but the genetics were wrong. Beau looked pure wolf, even though she would be tempered with a little coyote, and the wrong wolf at that- something big, dark, not the red and coyote that made up the rest of the family. His attention was brought back to Maserati and Hailfax when she spoke again. 'Yeah, a couple of times.' The city was a good source of materials for his room. Giggle had become something of a collector, like a magpie, sans the shiny. 'I found this thing, uh, I'm still trying to make it work, but I think it's a type of music-player, if you insert some sort of disc thing.' His old CD player, although he didn't know the name for it. It was fixable, and he had been trying to find something that would fit in the circular imprint where he believed held the music.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread