sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
/fail

He was startled as she spoke, revealing she knew what it was. Giggle hadn't a clue what it was, it had just sparked his attention. She was saying something that they had been in cars, which he knew were human movement devices, and she called it a 'single player'. 'I don't know what it is, actually,' he admitted, looking at it again. 'A 'single player'? So it does play something?' That he had guessed earlier. The hybrid had no prior experience with human music, or any music at all, except on the rare occasion his mom had found some instrument or another and tried to play it.

'Batteries?' Giggle repeated, confusedly. He had never heard of such a thing, or considered that it would need something else. He had seen things plugged in before, lamps and such, to power- it would make sense that there would be some sort of portable power device. 'I don't know, uh, if it does have those batteries or not, I hadn't realized to check for that.' That was the problem with reading books that were mostly pre-modern; they had nothing about electronic devices, although he had heard of TVs and stereos. Now that he knew Maserati could help him with this, he spoke again. 'D'you know what makes it play? Some kind of disc, right?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread