sleep on the love seat
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

As she began to speak the hybrid reached for his notebook, to copy down her instructions. A music player, so his assumption had been right. Well, maybe not his assumption, but he had guessed it had related to music or something along those lines. He scribbled as Maserati spoke, nodding at her. 'Yeah, I remember that thing.' He hadn't considered taking it off, he had been afraid it had contained something vital or dangerous. He murmured 'AA, AAA, or C' under his breath softly as he wrote, then paused to look back up at her.

This battery thing was confusing. They had to be aligned a certain way, which didn't really make sense to Giggle but he accepted it. 'So... they're little, portable electricity boxes?' He was thinking of the mansion again. 'And they stop working after a while?' He supposed that made some sort of sense, since they couldn't be attached to anything. She explained to him about the discs, next, confirming his ideas. 'Okay,' Gig nodded. 'Wow,' he muttered, a little overwhelmed by the complexities of what had appeared to be a simple plastic cylinder. 'How did humans think up this stuff, I wonder?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread