Further confessions
[html]
Lol, okay. Poor Haku.

Her head shook back and forth. She didn't know herself why she was telling Cercelee this, knowing that it could be the end of a friendship. It was something she felt needed to be done, the same as when she'd told Slay in the first place. She couldn't play games like that, not when she was helping the pack out. She couldn't keep up a lie, and she couldn't keep secrets. Hadn't she basically blurted it out in front of Svara? Had she left this alone, eventually it would have come out, in one way or another.

She turned to face the white lady again, taking a deep breath. "You know.. I'm not exactly sure myself, other than that I thought you should know. It.. seemed only right that I tell you." And, better, perhaps that she hear it from the ebony lady than to hear it from Slay later tonight. She could imagine that: Oh, m'dovely, Hanna came by today. She says she loves me. ...She says WHAT?!?!?!

She gave a half-hearted smile to herself, but not because of what had just run through her mind. "I wouldn't have taken him, anyway, even if he did feel the same way. It wouldn't be right. I just needed to let him know, needed it off my chest."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread