Further confessions
Apologies!

[html]
Lol, okay. Poor Haku.

Cercelee was quick to defend the fact that Slay would have divulged what Hanna had told him to the white femme. Hanna smiled a little wider, cleared her throat a little, and then put more inflection into what she was saying. Monotones really didn't make for easy conversation, and this was something she wanted Cer to understand. "Oh, no doubt he would have told you. I never doubted that would happen. But, tell me, please: Would you rather have heard it from him alone than to have heard it from my own lips, as well? Isn't it better that I own up to how I feel to the person who means the most to Slay?"

Her voice never rose above normal, and in fact was slightly less than such, her eyes lowered respectfully though her body faced Cer's. Her body was in a vaguely dominant position, not to display challenge, but to emphasize her words. Hanna's blackened tail was raised slightly, her fur fluffed out a little, but she maintained submission in every other line of her body.

"I didn't really want to tell you, but I didn't see how I could keep up a ruse, especially not with his obvious devotion to you. I was more than a little worried that you'd ban me from the packlands, which would hurt me worse than the gravest physical wounds. Even though I'm not a member anymore, I still love this pack from the bottom of my heart, and I'll always be loyal." Her tail and hackles relaxed, her head dipping toward the ground. Hanna had done what she set out to do, and now was experiencing a weird turn of emotions toward comfort and soothing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread