Further confessions
[html]

Cercelee wouldn’t have minded hearing it from Slay alone. As far as she was concerned, even if Hanna truly loved her mate, anything pertaining their relationship was just between the two of them. They needed no outside intervention. Including this. Yet Cercelee knew Hanna was only trying to do what she believed was right and so Cercelee said nothing, except smiled as best she could at the female.

Cercelee flicked an ear at Hanna’s words, her fear of being banned. Did they view her so childish and flighty that she would ban another, listening to her heart and not her head? It insulted the Rosea, who strode to always be fair and just. Perhaps she was not the most experienced leader, but neither was she some airheaded women, banning others to keep her male out of sight and mind of others. “I wouldn’t ban you until you break one of our laws, hurt one of our members. However, loyal to me is living and working within the pack, not without. You are not a member Hanna, please remember that. When you cross our borders you should do so only with permission, and when you look upon a Dahlian wolf you should give them the upmost respect while you are in their lands.”

This wasn’t Hanna’s home any longer, though Cercelee wouldn’t have turned Hanna away if she asked to come back. The Rosea was blunt and unapologetic with her words, perhaps she was just weary of the whole conversation. It was time to extract herself from it. “I’m sorry Hanna, but I have to go. I trust you can see yourself out?” Cercleee bowed her head at one of the founding members of Dahlia and then turned her back on her and left.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread