stone the crow
[html]<style type="text/css">.febglovestemp b {color:#5d564d;} .oneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#5d564d;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #b3b8bd; color:#626f7c; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.0em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:11em; text-align:justify;">
Thank you, Akello does great jobs on sets! I like Dawali's character, everything about him seems to fit him and he seems so realistic. Smile Word Count: 610

Caliber's mind was just as wanderlust as her own paws, silently mulling to herself on what challenges she would have to face in these new lands. Right now she felt more comfortable in her Lupus form than in Optime, although it was probably the formal thing to do around here for one to be in Optime form (judging from her encounter with Catherine and the leader, there were perhaps prosperous Luperci that embraced their multi-talented sides of themselves). Not to say that her own Optime form was useless, but it was more of a lingering and lost comfort to be in her Lupus form. Makes me feel like i'm home again, in a strange sense. I'm empty inside, but it comforts me... sometimes. I know I shouldn't be doing this, though. Funny how her mind had a mind of its own, as there were plenty times in the past where she found herself arguing with some invisible subconscious buried deep within the throes of her psyche.

Both the rhythm of her paws and mind halted, ears swiveling and liquid silver eyes locked upon a great figure in the distance progressing forth toward her. A tilt of her darkly coated head was given, at first confused by the calmly approaching sight. Indeed her nose smelled both equine and werewolf. Coming from a place where it wasn't likely to see both equine and werewolf (or wolf, for that matter) roam in harmony, Caliber actually stood stark and stunned for a second. And indeed, there was a werewolf riding up top an equine toward her path. Odd sight to her. To think that one was more incline to hunt equines than use them as a method of transportation, Caliber was stunned yet intrigued by such a pair.

As the two were now in close proximity, the flicker of her ebony tassel behind swayed in friendly greeting without her knowing. With the initial feeling of bedazzled by this strange pair to her, at the same time, a feeling of relief. Seeing that the werewolf was exotic colors of red, rust, and gray, Caliber took note about how tasteful and full of hues he was. Seems like those whom Caliber had met so far had interesting colors, patterns, characteristics about themselves here. Even while the leader, name not given to Caliber, whom accepted her in these lands, was the same hue as Caliber herself, there was yet something mystic and exotic even on herself. Little ol' me, plain and boring, as if I don't fit here whatsoever... Surely Caliber was indeed her harshest critic on just about anything.

Seeing as how this male was also rather quite lanky as soon as he hopped off his companion, a small smile flitted on the female's dark jaws. He was attractive enough with all of his unique characteristics and colors, and was mildly surprised at his lighthearted icebreaker toward her. Not to say that she was expecting him to be harsh or rather rude, but perhaps it had been too many moons since Caliber was truly in some pleasant company. Dawali was his name, quite fitting for his image.

Casting her silver eyes over to the equine and then back to Dawali, her small smile began to spread into a more pronounced one. "You're right, I am new here. I'm Caliber." Her reply was not shy, but rather soft. "I'm not used to seeing equines in the company of Luperci." She made note of that vocally, motioning her muzzle to his companion. "Where I come, i've never seen such a thing. How have you formed such a... bond like that?" Caliber felt quite awkward about asking that, but her inquiry revealed that she in fact didn't experience such a spectacle before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread